List from github where i put some self-hosted open-souce/proprietary software i daily use. I create this list as an alternative of awesome-selfhosted, a great self-hosted software list, but very large.
Many open-source solutions exist to host SaaS softwares alternatives. Here, you can checkout my personal list of software that i daily use. All these softwares have been tested in production and approved by users.
This list is directly inspired from great awesome-selfhosted. This list is very (too ?) long, so i decided to create my own one.
- List of Software
Torrent automation and download web platform.
- Lidarr - Lidarr is a music collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users. (Docker image) (Source Code)
- Sonarr - Automatic TV Shows downloader and manager for Usenet and BitTorrent. It can grab, sort and rename new episodes and automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available. (Docker image) (Source Code)
- Radarr - Radarr is an independent fork of Sonarr reworked for automatically downloading movies via Usenet and BitTorrent, à la Couchpotato. (Docker image) (Source Code)
- Jackett - API Support for your favorite torrent trackers. (Docker image) (Source Code)
Web download platfform
- Mailcow - Mail server suite based on Dovecot, Postfix and other open source software, that provides a modern Web UI for administration. (Docker image) (Source Code)
- Minio - Minio is an open source object storage server compatible with Amazon S3 APIs. (Docker) (Source Code)
- Plex - Plex is a centralized home media playback system with a powerful central server. (Docker image)
- ONLYOFFICE - Office suite that enables you to manage documents, projects, team and customer relations in one place. (Docker image) (Source Code)
- Bitwarden RS - Lightweight Bitwarden server API implementation written in Rust. (Docker image)
- Homer - A dead simple static homepage to expose your server services, with an easy yaml configuration and connectivity check. (Docker image (build example))
Code source management
- GitLab - Self Hosted Git repository management, code reviews, issue tracking, activity feeds and wikis. (Docker image) (Demo, Source Code)
BookStack - BookStack is a simple, self-hosted, easy-to-use platform for organizing and storing information. It allows for documentation to be stored in a book like fashion. (Docker image) (Demo, Source Code)
- AWX - AWX provides a web-based user interface, REST API, and task engine built on top of Ansible. (Docker)
- Bareos - Bareos (Backup Archiving Recovery Open Sourced) is a reliable, cross-network open source software for backup, archiving and recovery of data for all well-established operating systems. (Docker)
Teamspeak - TeamSpeak is a proprietary voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) application for audio communication between users on a chat channel, much like a telephone conference call. (Docker image)
Web orchestration platform
- Rancher - Self hosted open-source multi-cluster orchestration platform, lets operations teams deploy, manage and secure enterprise Kubernetes. (Docker)
K8s automated deployment